1. B.Sc. (Anesthesia Technology)
2. B.Sc. (Cardio Pulmonary Technology)
3. B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)
4. B.Sc. (Perfusion Technology)
5. B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Technology)
6. B.Sc. (Radiology and Imaging Technology)
7. B.Sc. (Renal dialysis Technology)
8. B.Sc. (Respiratory Technology)
1.Candidates Should pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology as one of the subjects of study at the board level.
2. Candidates should be medically fit.
3. Minimum age for admission will be 17 year (as on 31st December of that year)