- B.Sc. Visual Communication
- B.A English
- B.Com General
- B.Com Computer Applications
- B.Com Corporate Secretary ship
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietics
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.A Tamil
- M.A English
- M.Com General
Criteria for Selection
A Pass in +2 Examination Or Equivalent
Age limit for admission
A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first year UG Degree Course.
Medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction for all subjects will be English
Important Documents for FHS Admission Procedure
1. Candidates must meet all eligibility requirements:
2. Attach the attested copy of
a. +2 Mark Sheet
b. Transfer Certificate
c. Community Certificate
d. Migration Certificate (if any)
e. Pan card details
f. Aadhar card
g. Income certificates
3. Valid Parent mobile number and correspondence address and permanent
address in case any change parent must be intimated to college.
4. Photocopies of Father & Mother Aadhar Card.
5. Photocopies of all the Certificates.
6. 4 copies of candidate’s Passport size photo