Faculty Publication Incentive
Guidelines for Claiming Incentive
- Publication Incentive can be claimed for articles published in Indexed journals from November 2022 – April 2023 using the prescribed application and declaration Form. The Publications indexed in PUBMED / Web of Science / Scopus / UGC CARE LIST – I will be considered for Incentive.
- Publication incentive scheme is open to all full time faculty of MAHER and its Constituent Colleges.
- Publication incentive is awarded in full to :
- The First author if he/she is a full time regular employee of MAHER.
- The guide/ co- author if the first author is a UG/PG student.
- Co-author if the first author is from another University / Institute outside of MAHER.
- Incentive can be claimed only after the article is published in the journal and not merely after receiving the acceptance for publication.
- Publication incentive can be claimed only by one person per article.
- MAHER awards the incentive amount to first author only. However, the incentive amount awarded to the first author may be distributed among Co-authors by mutual Consensus.
- Publications having institution affiliation reflecting both the name of the Constituent College as well as Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research only will be awarded incentive.
- The publication Scrutinizing Committee will receive the application and decide on the award of incentive, based on merit as per norms. The decision of the committee is final and binding on all the faculty of MAHER.
- The faculty, however can appeal against the decision of the committee within 2 weeks by mailing their grievances to firstname.lastname@example.org. The redressal of grievance will be done within 2 weeks of receipt of mail after discussion with the Vice Chancellor and Management.