What is E-Sanad ?
Procedure For Applying Through E-Sanad
- Keep a soft copy of the Degree certificate in pdf format on your computer.
- The User needs to pay the document verification fee of Rs. 1500/- for each certificate/document to the University & Rs. 270/- (GST) i.e. , total of Rs. 1770/-
- The User can pay the Document verification amount Online using the payment gateway below.
- Student Name, Register No. and Purpose of payment should be mentioned as remarks in the transaction. After making payment, the User needs to note down the Transaction ID, Date and Time of transaction, and transaction amount. A Screenshot of the payment can be taken and should be uploaded as the supporting document.
- The User needs to visit e-Sanad Portal for the Attestation/Apostille process. URL: https://esanad.nic.in for registration.
- Pay the certificate verification fee to the MAHER through online mode.
- Register in the e-Sanad portal.
- Upload necessary documents in the e-Sanad portal.
- Enter Transaction number of payment of Document verification fee to the University, Date of payment, Candidate’s name in “Any other Information” column.
- Make an online payment for the Attestation/Apostille processing fee to e-Sanad system. The User needs to pay 90per Apostille or Rs. 40 per Attestation to the Ministry of External Affairs.
- e-Sanad portal will generate acknowledgment after successful payment.
Click on the link to make online payment of E-Sanad University Fee.
Note : Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org after making the payment. (Transaction ID, Date and Time of Transaction, Amount of Transaction, and Soft copy of the Degree Certificate.)